Windows Server 2008 R2 Error 1530
It really hints of the previous Login Sessions not closing properly, user profile logjam. Resolution No user action is required - this is an acceptable condition. I've posted the full event as well as information about the process that is mentioned in the event. If you choose to participate, the online survey will be presented to you when you leave the Technet Web site.Would you like to participate? my review here
Event Id 1530 Registry File Is Still In Use
http://www.eventid.net/display.asp?eventid=1530&eventno=8864&source=Microsoft-Windows-User Profiles Service&phase=1 Regards, Dave Patrick .... I read that the 2008 servers its built in, even though I haven't seen it anywhere and its definitely NOT doing its job. Can you elaborate on what to do next? No more 1530 during RDP logoff.
- Here is the article for anyone interested or having this issue: http://www.symantec.com/connect/forums/endpoint-protection-errors-and-warning-windows-server-2008 Thursday, March 17, 2011 3:37 PM Reply | Quote 0 Sign in to vote I'm running Trend Micro OfficeScan
- ljl46 18 Aug 2012 4:30 PM If this is a "NORMAL" condition then why the hell is it a warning in the logs, there's already enough crap in there without tracking
- Click Start | Run and type "msconfig" (no quotes) and press enter.
- Log Name: Application Source: Microsoft-Windows-User Profiles Service Date: 7/23/2010 8:38:51 PM Event ID: 1530 Task Category: None Level: Warning Keywords: User: SYSTEM Computer: WIN-36DPBES2P14 Description: Windows detected your registry file is
- Your disk contains many, many more backups th… Windows Server 2008 Windows 8/8.1/10 Too Many Recovery Partitions Article by: David When you upgrade from Windows 8 to 8.1 or to Windows
- Covered by US Patent.
- Catcogdill 16 Oct 2012 1:42 PM Yes, indeed, users are unable to log in when this event occurs, because the user profile fails to load.
- Do we need to research these Process individually?
- Support WindowsBBS Arie, #4 2009/10/16 hburgchc Inactive Thread Starter Joined: 2009/10/15 Messages: 5 Likes Received: 0 Trophy Points: 76 Computer Experience: intermediate Thanks, I will close this then.
- After some use of RDP the service finally hangs and the server has to have a hard reset.
Comments: EventID.Net Process 2248 (\Device\HarddiskVolume2\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\AvastSvc.exe - This event was caused by the Avast Security Software. Sola Scriptura; Sola Fide; Sola Gratia; Solus Christus; Soli Deo gloria DAV Life Member Become a subscribing member MitchellCooley, #2 Log in or Sign up to hide this advert. If enough people complain, they will release a patch that stops the error from being logged. Event Id 1530 Server 2012 Running the sfc /scannow on the server as well. 0 LVL 4 Overall: Level 4 Message Active today Author Closing Comment by:advserver2012-06-14 Found that this is not really an issue
Login here! For full access please Register. I'm at a loss with this. https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/947238 Our Application logs in Event Viewer even showed the same print spooler registry error and the user account would lockout from bad password attempts.
Simply test bij logging on using RDP with a printer mapping (does not matter if it needs a driver, easyprint or fails to install aslong as the port is redirected). User Profile Service 1530 Server 2008 R2 User Profile Service Event 1530: The Windows operating system detected that your registry file is still in use by other applications or services. The Redirected Printers are just a victims. Very frustrating.
Event Id 1530 User Profile Service Windows 7
Only relieves the mess with Redirected Printers. https://www.experts-exchange.com/questions/27756035/Server-2008-R2-EventID-1530-User-Profile-Service.html Thursday, March 24, 2016 4:49 PM Reply | Quote 0 Sign in to vote rm304, So far so good, no more 1530 errors in my event logs since I implemented the Event Id 1530 Registry File Is Still In Use I followed the workaround posted above as follows: Run>Msconfig>Disable All>Reboot Logon local admin>Services>Disable User Profile Service>Reboot Logon Local Admin>Delete Remote User Profile in Computer Management\Users Deleted Remote User Profile Folder in Event Id 1530 Registry Handles Leaked This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ” Monday, July 26, 2010 5:55 AM Reply | Quote 0 Sign in to vote Thank you for considering my
hburgchc, #5 (You must log in or sign up to reply here.) Show Ignored Content Share This Page Tweet Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Google RDP isin remote administration mode. Join our community for more solutions or to ask questions. http://pubdimensions.com/event-id/windows-2008-error-1530.php This clears out some of the User Profile that the RDS Logoff was supposed to do, but failed during the Event 1530.
The old UPH utility worked just fine for this annoyance on W2K3 TS. 0 LVL 1 Overall: Level 1 Message Author Comment by:JReam2013-02-20 This issue is a big problem for Event Id 1530 Server 2012 R2 The last one puzzles me though. Connect with top rated Experts 14 Experts available now in Live!
Join & Write a Comment Already a member?
Does anyone have printer redirection working properly under RDS Windows 2008 R2? 0 LVL 1 Overall: Level 1 Message Accepted Solution by:JReam2013-03-01 This is a workaround for: Event 1530 when XenForo add-ons by Waindigo™ ©2015 Waindigo Ltd. ▲ ▼ home| search| account| evlog| eventreader| it admin tasks| tcp/ip ports| documents | contributors| about us Event ID/Source search Event ID: Nothing works, RDP, disable Remote Service nothing works :( Proposed as answer by za.net Thursday, July 26, 2012 11:03 AM Unproposed as answer by za.net Thursday, July 26, 2012 11:04 AM Event 1530 User Profile Service Instead, it is designed for the stability consideration when a user profile attempts to log off".
Click Startup from the tab, then click "Disable all" D. This way no matter which USB drive is installed, the backups will successfully write without any administrative intervention. Reboot Log back on as problematic account and changes have been saved. useful reference DETAIL - 1 user registry handles leaked from \Registry\User\S-1-5-21-2545583-721118796-2022419212-1000: Process 888 (\Device\HarddiskVolume2\Windows\System32\svchost.exe) has opened key \REGISTRY\USER\S-1-5-21-2545583-721118796-2022419212-1000\Printers\DevModePerUser ---------- Process 888 is svchost.exe running UxSMS (Desktop Window Manager Session Manager), UmRdpService (Remote Desktop
Process 652 showntwice? Over 25 plugins to make your life easier Log in or Sign up Forums Forums Quick Links Search Forums Recent Posts Members Members Quick Links Notable Members Registered Members Disable the "User Profile Service".