Windows System32 Config System Error Repair
Turn the computer off 3. Insert the Microsoft Windows XP CD. Report Diego- May 12, 2011 01:42AM You are a god I love you love you love you!!!!!!!! I do have the Windows XP genuine key though Reports: · Posted 3 years ago Top raphoenix Posts: 14920 This post has been reported. get redirected here
Being a member gives you additional options. OEM installations create passwords and user name that did not previously exist. Thanks Reports: · Posted 3 years ago Top raphoenix Posts: 14920 This post has been reported. Sign in Transcript Statistics 964,248 views 1,874 Like this video? https://neosmart.net/wiki/windows-system32-config-system-missing-corrupt/
Windows System32 Config System Fix Without Cd
Your hard drive may be having issues. by John.Wilkinson / December 11, 2006 11:57 AM PST In reply to: Thanks In this case you don't want/need fixmbr. Flag Permalink This was helpful (0) Collapse - Thanks by PackRuss / December 11, 2006 10:14 AM PST In reply to: Win XP install disk Thanks, I have tried the repair, Then typed exit and hit enter after chkdsk was finished.
Simply replacing one or two could, potentially, cause other problems. At command prompt type this command (as D: is your CDROM's drive letter): expand D:\i386\ntoskrnl.ex_ C:\Windows\system32\ 6. To find out more about the cookies we use, visit More About Cookies 51. Windows System32 Config System Windows 7 So I turned to Hiren.
Tried rebuild boot.ini, fixboot, fixmbr, chkdsk, Norton NDD all failed….and not much answer or solutions I can find on the net for nearly 2 days and
The junk and fragmented drive caused my problem with the system32 config'sys. What Is Windows System32 Yes, if you could Clean Install the machine, the drivers would be needed to make the computer work correctly. It's a perfect tutorial. Pretty much out luck if the CDrom is broken and you don't have an original Windows XP Installation disk.
- Or do you have a website I can go to , to fix this??
- NOTE You should not use the method two set of instructions below if your system has an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) copy of Windows XP.
- The fix posted by this user will work as its the same fix I use everytime.
- Once EasyRE is running, choose the "Automated Repair" option and click Continue.
- Reply Bigrep May 16, 2014 @ 00:00:56 Thanks, I've tried that.
- Insert the Windows XP setup CD and restart the computer Press any key to boot from the CD Press R to access Repair Console Enter the Administrator password.
- EasyRE is currently available for Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8 and can be downloaded and created on any PC.
Also, do you think I'm heading in right direction? you can try this out Boot from Windows CD. 3. Windows System32 Config System Fix Without Cd Sign in Share More Report Need to report the video? Windows System32 Config System File Download So can you help?
Boot up your PC from the Easy Recovery Essentials CD or USB you created. Get More Info Published on Nov 10, 2012Video tutorial on how to fix the "Windows could not start because the following file is missing or corrupt: Windows\System32\Config\System" error message in Windows XP.This method of We have experience with this software and we recommend it because it is helpful and useful):